To transform your entire area, precision is key.
Our modern technology and traditional craftsmen create seamless patterns.
- The dual table Robo SawJet allows loading and unloading in one station while the robot is cutting in the opposing station. This allows the system to be cutting constantly, allowing more countertops to be processed each hour.
- The sawjet process eliminates the need to move pieces between cuts by finishing them with the waterjet!
- Robo SawJet can cut faucets, arcs and sink openings, reducing the need to move pieces to secondary stations to complete these cuts.
Robo Saw Jet comes with high pressure coils. Allowing the robot to move much faster from cut to cut.
Less Cutting Time
The Robo Saw Jet system uses a 26 HP saw motor equipped with a 16″ saw blade, giving us the power needed to cut at the highest speed possible and the control to cut any material with ease.
The Proliner is a portable 2D and 3D digital measuring tool with patented technology based on measuring with a wire. At the end of the wire is a measuring pen. With this measuring pen we simply mark relevant points. These points are directly translated into a digital file.
Proliner is used for many different applications: Straight, curved and very complex shapes can be measured fast and accurate from every position. Measurements can be exported as drawings for production, control and design.
- Most accurate portable measuring tool
- Fast and easy digital measuring
- No hinder and inaccuracies from environmental conditions
- Leveling and targets are not required
- Check, change and finalize templates on-site
- Immediate digital output (DXF)
- Solid and build to last
- Application-based industry software
The Miter Excel allows us to produce fast and precise cuts with ease. Improving our craftsmanship by bringing it to another level!
Mitered edges are commonly used to create a seamless flow from a countertop slab to a waterfall panel that extends to the floor. A mitered edge can also be used to add more stone to the underside of a countertop slab creating a distinguished look through the illusion of a thicker slab.
Mitered edges can be used to hide the support structure underneath an island or to make smooth transitions between different level bar tops.
What is Vein Matching?
Natural stones feature lines known as veins. These lines give your stone an elegant, organic feel and are one of the most desirable aspects of natural stone. Veining can be dramatic and colorful or more subtle and paler. We use vein matching to ensure that two different slabs appear to be one continue slab, with veins that match each other.
Due to the varying characteristics of natural stone, there has always been a problem with cutting pieces so that the final installed job appears to “flow” naturally.
when two pieces come together to form a seam the movement, direction or texture should make it appear as though they are one solid piece.
This Software Matches veins from a diﬀerent portion of the same slab without utilizing a second slab. Allowing our shop not to compromise the material flow or the final look for our clients.